- Microsoft Office knowledge is required - particularly Excel.
- Previous administrative experience ideally in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Attention to detail to perform repetitive tasks.
- Fast learner, ability to pick new tasks up quickly with minimal supervision.
Summary: Working wihin the Supply Chain Department handling the administration of freight and packaging spend.
Education/Experience: Previous administrative experience required.
Skills and Competencies: Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills. Ability to keep information organized and confidential. Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate date entry into freight and packaging registers.
- Matching of information within the registers to Finance reports.
- Compile and sort data for analysis and generation of metrics.
- Approve suppler invoices for payment and raise and queries direct with the supplier to the point of resolution.
- Administration of indirect requests including raising requisitions, ensuring approvals take place and confirming that goods have been received.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.