Hours of work will be Monday to Wednesday 9am - 3.30pm
Working for a leading independent recruitment company, being responsible for processing a busy weekly payroll. Working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Our payroll systems are bespoke to our industry so full training will be given.
- Processing HMRC notifications including RTI, Tax and NI
- AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
- Processing pension contributions
- Managing new starters and leavers on a weekly basis
- Inputting and reconciling basic hours, overtime, holiday pay and expenses for a large payroll
- Administering CSA & DWP deductions
- Producing weekly management reports
- Preparing and completing a weekly BACS submission
The person we are looking for must possess:-
- Accuracy with an eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Hard working and reliable
The role offers stability, excellent working environment with free car parking.
Excellent opportunity, working for an established forward thinking business.