The Finance Manager is a new position working for a leading Global Retail Business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, offering excellent long term career opportunity and progression.
A leading global retailer with over 10,000 stores in 18 countries. As one of the UK's fastest growing chains, the business is constantly changing, providing new and exciting opportunities within a dynamic and successful business, based in North Warwickshire.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and reviewing the monthly management accounts and Fixed Asset Register
- Assist with the preparation and review of the Financial Planning and Financial Projection documentation
- Analyse and review the VAT returns
- Ensure the efficient flow of information, with external and internal parties within area of responsibility
- Lead, direct and supervise the work of staff - including training and development
- Assist with creation/updating of guidelines as required
- Assist with audit support and liaison
- Undertake project work as required
The successful Finance Manager will be:
- Be ACA qualified, ideally from a Top 4 firm, looking for a first move in Industry
- Have a good understand of financial statements and IFRS accounting
- Have previous experience working within a large corporate environment/with large clients
- Be confident and have good communication skills
- Have the ability to be flexible and adaptable working in a dynamic environment
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have a positive, can-do approach
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be a professional and positive leader
- Want the opportunity to flourish and build a career in a successful and growing business
Competitive. Please enquire.