Immediate start Receptionist Required
Hays Office Support are pleased to be working in partnership with a client within the education sector based in Birmingham for a Receptionist to head their front of house enquiries.
As a Receptionist, you will be required meet and greet clients with a professional and friendly manner.
The role requires efficient multi-tasking and proactive attention to detail with a customer-friendly focus and due regard to the policies and procedures. There are also particular responsibilities for the operation of the telephone system and to support internal and external events.
The post holder also has responsibility for providing general administrative support for all aspects of the administrative function.
- To respond to queries from students, staff and visitors giving information and advice as appropriate.
- To operate the switchboard, receiving and making calls, taking messages and ensuring efficient delivery of messages.
- To receive and sign for deliveries and to ensure that parcels are sent on to the appropriate departments.
- To ensure that the Reception Office, as the front-of-house, is kept in good order.
- To use relevant ICT resources to provide effective and responsive services, including routine use of the student database.
- To provide support on password resets on the IT system.
- To sort, collate and distribute internal and external mail, faxed documents and emails as required.
- To make and facilitate arrangements for visitors.
- To work as a member of the administrative team, providing cover as required for absent colleagues within the office. This will include CRM transactional information and reporting, organisation of travel/accommodation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team on a full time and permanent basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.