To work with Recruiting Managers to organise and process a low cost effective recruitment and resourcing service, which enables the attraction of high quality candidates, and the recruitment and appointment of talented people, both internal and external, whilst supporting the business strategy and goals.
- High volume recruitment - initially there will be 175 roles which need recruiting with immediate effect
- Working with Recruiting Managers, to process resourcing requirements.
- Processing all internal candidates throughout the recruitment process where appropriate, subject to redundancy consultation and suitable alternative employment legislation, whilst keeping the HR team informed.
- Using the most effective and cost efficient methods for sourcing candidates, using a variety of direct channels as appropriate, eg on-line, referral, networking, events, advertising etc, as well as the company website and applicant tracking and candidate management system
- Organising the screening, assessment, interviewing and selection process for all vacancies in conjunction with the Recruiting Managers, and processing all relevant paperwork.
- Processing the package, terms and conditions to secure the appointment of selected candidates
- Must have previously worked in a recruitment/resourcing role, ideally within distribution or logistics
- Must have worked with a high volume recruitment (100+ vacancies at any one time)
- Can demonstrate effective recruitment processes and in volume operating business
- Must have provided advice and guidance on best practice recruitment methods
- Must have run assessment centres
- Must be competent as using Social Media for advertising
National business - Free parking - Benefits - 25 day AL + BH (pro rata)