Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available administrator to be based in Worcester for a charitable trust to start asap - a valid DBS holder would be desirable!
The client is a growing and highly reputable organising offering a great location and opportunity for a strong administrator with excellent customer service to be based in the heart of Worcester, located close to public transport links with parking facilities also. They can offer a interim role which is ongoing which may lead onto something more permanent in the near future.
Key responsibilities of the administrator will include but are not limited to; filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, outlook management, calender management, resource allocations, bookings, appointments, reception work, data entry, updating the system, greeting clients and customer, taking in bound calls, customer service and query handling, escalating queries as appropriate, liasing across the teams in the organisation, and supporting various staff with ad hoc administrative duties.
The successful candidate will;
- Have worked in a similar role before as an administrator ESSENTIAL
- Have strong customer service and interpersonal skills ESSENTIAL
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively ESSENTIAL
- Be immediately available to start ESSENTIAL
- Have worked within the public sector before DESIRABLE
- Have a valid DBS check in place DESIRABLE
£15,000 - £16,000 per annum + interim + temp ongoing + Worcester + not for profit + charity + ASAP start + DBS + potential perm role.