Network Telecom, based in Telford, are a very successful and progressive SME company operating within the telecommunications sector. We are now embarking on a growth strategy which will see considerable increases in business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Co-ordinator to join the sales team.
As the Sales Co-ordinator you will need to be highly experienced within a fast-paced sales environment, ideally coupled with 'some’ experience of undertaking Executive Assistant duties. Furthermore, you will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be self-motivated, resourceful and be able to work to tight deadlines to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Head of Sales and to assist the business in achieving its performance and revenue targets. A key part is to provide support to the team to allow them to develop and enhance their customer engagement and relationships. You will thrive under pressure and will strive to provide an exceptional support to both internal and external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support for all sales activities and daily liaison with internal teams.
- Contacting prospective customers and arranging appointments on the sales team behalf.
- Overseeing and maintaining a database of prospective customers, files and data.
- Ensuring appropriate compliance procedures are being followed and adhered to.
- Generating reporting that is delivered to all levels of management within the business.
- Create competitive analysis profiles, customer pricing templates.
- Work together with the Account Managers’/Sales Consultants’ to ensure highest customer experience achieved by executing requests in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Support the Sales team in constructing customer facing presentations.
- Provide new business and renewal quotes as directed.
- Administer and create new process, forms and templates as required.
- Prepare and produce performance reports when required.
- Work closely with the team to address and resolve issues and implement improvements where needed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network Telecom through both self-study and supported development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years working within a sales admin environment is highly preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional, presentable and polite.
- A good sense of humour, contributing positively to team morale and the ambience of the Sales team.
- To maintain a positive attitude and be at the forefront of promoting products and services to the team.
- Team player; confident personality and enjoys a challenge.
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Hard working and eager to learn.
- Ability to multi-task; enabling you to prioritise workload depending on agreed time-scales.
- PC literate with good Excel knowledge.
- Good problem solving and communication skills, analytical mind-set.
If you feel you possess the above skills please send cv and covering letter outlining your specific suitability for this role, including current salary details.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No agencies please.