Occupational Health Advisor Coventry - West Midlands
We are currently recruiting for exceptional candidates for the position of Occupational Health Advisor to be based on site with our prestigious automotive client in Coventry. Working as part of a small on-site team you will cover a full Occupational Health remit.
The hours of work are 37 hours per week working Monday - Thursday 0730-1600 and Friday 0730- 1230.
Key Responsibilities of the Occupational Health Advisor
- Clinical case management of employees advising on adjustments/restrictions where required.
- Providing appropriate health surveillance on a risk based approach.
- Undertaking a range of initial pre-placement and fitness for work assessments.
- Providing business travel health advice, vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis.
- Delivering health promotion initiatives in line with business needs and national health trends.
- Participate in all clinical governance activities including clinical audit and training.
- Attend meetings and report on key data including health surveillance.
To be considered for this role the Occupational Health Advisor will;
- be a Registered General Nurse on part 1 of the NMC Register
- ideally hold a qualification within Occupational Health to Certificate, Diploma or Degree level
- have recent experience within Occupational Health ideally within a manufacturing setting
For further details and a full job description please contact Jagruti Patel on . Alternatively e-mail a current cv