Project Engineer - Body Engineering - Apex MA
- Project Engineer for Body Engineering Exterior Systems (bumpers Sill & Grilles) for forward model programmes.
- Engineering knowledge of Exterior system, design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Proven Project management capability - demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels.
- CAD Literacy - ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools.
- Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5 would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of engineering tools - FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Should hold a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of facilities.
- Working knowledge of project delivery and change-management processes.
- PC Literacy - Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
- Successful history of Product Design and Project Management.
- Ideally within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g. rail, aerospace, defence, energy etc
- Have experience in working in a conceptual technical environment or Design studio.
- Ideally degree educated.