We are currently seeking 5 Warehouse Operatives for a well known manufacturer and distributor of child, computerised, products in West Hallam. The company is looking for immediate starters.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative:
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods.
- Using a scanner to keep track of products.
- Some data logging may be required.
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use a scanner.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.