Internal Account Manager
A very established and growing global company who is a leader in their field is looking for an experienced Internal Account Manager to work on a 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity with the opportunity of the role becoming permanent.
The role will involve being responsible for the management and success of existing and new client accounts and the management of revenue for additional charges.
- Management of existing supplier accounts.
- Management of appointed suppliers
- Provide first point of contact for all non-standard requests and issue resolution by liaison with internal teams.
- Handle all account management issues.
- Deal with account management inbox.
- Maintain live log of all incoming issues and resolution status.
- Provide close-out to the customer on all issues raised.
- Manage set-up procedure for all new accounts.
- Maintain close contact with Business Development Managers on account management issues.
- Provide weekly and monthly customer reports
- Complete audit type documentation as and when required by suppliers.
- Previous experience of Supplier Account Management.
- Experience of Relationship Management at varying levels from Site Contacts to Senior Management.
- Experience of Issue Resolution, Account Planning, Account Reviews and Account Strategy.
- Good analytical skills and strong computer literacy with database experience.
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
Excellent Benefits and Parking