Customer Relations Case Handler
Customer Relations Case Handler Erdington £19,000 Plus Great Benefits
Do you have a Passion for Customer Service?
Are you results driven?
Do you want to be in a Customer Focused Team?
The Customer Relations Case Handler will report to the Customer Relations Team Leader. The position holder will be responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to complaints within contractual service levels. The position holder will be an integral part of the Business Assurance Team ensuring that claimants are provided with excellent customer service and demonstrating our clients commitment to fair and ethical treatment for all claimants.
- Ensuring all complaints are logged accurately, acknowledged and a resolution provided in accordance with contractual service levels agreements
- Receiving and managing complaints directly, via telephone, email and post
- Performing preliminary classification of complaints
- Escalating serious complaints in line with company procedures
- Managing their own workload to ensure that complaints are progressed within SLA
- Gathering information from other areas of the business in order to investigate complaints fully
- Resolving escalated queries before they become a complaint
- Communicating effectively both internally and externally using appropriate methods of communication
- Proactively managing claimant feedback in the interest of the business and continuous improvement
- Dedicated to providing a high level of customer service and responding to an individual's needs
- A proven commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Understands the potential wider impact of their decisions
- Enthusiastic, with a positive approach
- Realises the importance of empathy when handling complaints
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is . Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business. For more information on Larson Resource Group please review our website www.larsongroup.co.uk