Care Supervisor - Extra Care scheme
Care Supervisor, Urgent Temporary role with immediate start. We're looking for an experienced Care Supervisor, Care Coordinator / Team Leader / Senior Carer (who is on the DBS update service) for a 6 month role at Extra Care Scheme. Based in Coventry, you'll be responsible for running the shift, leading the care team, conduction supervisions and observations and delivering care to older people. On offer is GBP12.16 per hour on a 37.5 week contract for 6 months. It is ESSENTIAL that you are registered to DBS update service and be able to start within 7 days.
- As the Care Supervisor you'll be working in a luxurious extra care development / retirement village for older people, working specifically in the in-house domiciliary care service.
- You'll be running the shift, leading and mentoring the care assistants
- Conduct supervisions and observations
- Deliver care
- Deal with any issues
- Ensure that paperwork is being competed accurately and on time
- This is an immediate start position - you need to be on the DBS update service already and be able to start within 7 days - please do not apply if you do not meet both of these criteria.
- You'll be an experienced Senior Carer / Care Supervisor / Team leader or Care Manager, with experience of conducting supervisions and spot checks.
- You'll need to have NVQ or QCF level 3.
- You'll be able to work flexibly over a set shift, including weekends.
Interested? Click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
Call me for more information on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.