Quality Engineer - Electronics
Role: Quality Engineer - Electronics
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 + Benefits
Are you a quality professional seeking a new challenge? Do you have strong experience working within an electronics manufacturing / assembly business? Do you want to work for a leading organisation offering a challenge and genuine job satisfaction? If this sounds like you then read on, this could be the perfect opportunity for you???
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer are:
- Development of inspection processes for incoming and outgoing goods & components.
- Direct involvement in product returns investigation and reporting.
- Management of information flow to our contract manufacturers and suppliers of branded products
- Customer complaint & issue management in accordance with 8D (or similar) problem solving methodology
- Quality Management System maintenance
- Monitoring adherence to quality related procedures, identifying areas for improvement
- Management, compilation and assessment of Quality performance statistical data using analysis tools (e.g.: Excel) including manufacturing quality information.
- Experience of Supplier / partner Quality audit & assessment
The successful Quality Engineer will have the following skills / experience:
- Educated to HNC level or above in electronic / electrical engineering (or related subject) / equivalent experience
- Proven quality experience in a manufacturing / assembly environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Six Sigma tool kit - ideally green belt or above
- Conversant with ISO9001
As the successful Quality Engineer, you will gain the opportunity to build a career in quality with a leading organisation, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 12425/DS or by calling Dan Smith on .