Job Title:Human Resources Administrator
Department: Human Resources
Responsible to: Director
- Accountable for recruitment activities including drafting and publishing recruitment adverts.
- Shortlisting CVs, scheduling interviews, inviting candidates, liaising with recruitment agencies as and when required.
- Checking references, childcare tracker reports, assisting with DBS checks.
- Preparing and sending starter forms, offer letters and contracts of employment to new starters.
- Upload of new starter information onto the HR system and saving information in employees' profiles.
- Analysing and preparing monthly HR summary reports in order to achieve strategic objectives.
- Preparing monthly payroll reports including information regarding starters, leavers, promotions, absenteeism, maternity leave, etc.
HR System & Audit
- Updating and uploading HR policies and procedures, employee handbook and templates onto the HR system.
- Conducting audit as and when required
- Administering annual appraisal system.
- Preparing and updating job descriptions.
- Inputting and amending employees' sickness and annual leave data on the
- Responsible for updating organisational chart and reporting structure available on the HR system.
- Responsible for preparing and sending documentation relating to salary increases, changes in working hours/job title, maternity, and other correspondence.
- Updating system and employee profile as and when required.
- Assisting management with disciplinary and grievance issues, preparing minutes of meetings and relevant documents. Liaising with HR consultant for advice on such matters.
- Handling employee resignations, exit interviews, and updating leavers' information on the HR system
- Completing references if requested on behalf of leavers.
- Filing and amending employees data on the system and employee profiles
- Responsible to handle and answer all HR related queries.
- Liaise with payroll to ensure information regarding salary, working hours, address changes, and leaver is accurate and up to date.
Training & Development:
- Assess training and development needs for the existing employees
- Compiling and presenting training handbook and presentation
- Organize annual statutory training programs including first aid/ legal training as and when required.