Traffic & Road Safety Engineer
Job Title: Traffic & Road Safety Engineer
Salary: GBP25K - GBP33K
Our client has a fantastic opportunity and looking to recruit a Traffic Engineer to join an expanding team based in Shrewsbury to design and deliver traffic engineering, and road safety projects through appropriate technical standards.
1. Undertaking scheme investigation, feasibility studies, preliminary and detailed design, site inspections, data collection and analysis, and works/construction inspection and supervision.
2. The preparation of technical designs in accordance with approved design procedures.
3. Preparation of technical documents and drawings.
4. Managing delivery of small projects or a small programme of work with minimal supervision.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
1. A Degree or HNC/ HND (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering (or other relevant discipline) or have other demonstrable experience and be working towards Incorporated or Chartered status of a relevant professional institution and you will need to demonstrate ability to assist in the delivery of projects, technical excellence and innovation.
2. Experience and knowledge in Traffic, Road Safety or general civil engineering projects.
3. Experience and a working knowledge of relevant design standards i.e. TSRGD, Traffic Signs Manual, Manual for Streets, DMRB.
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.