My client is looking for a full-time Transport Co-Ordinator to join the ever expanding team in Evesham.
Your daily duties will include:
- Booking drivers on work in the UK and in the EU
- Planning drivers pre planned routes
- Booking flights and hotels in various European locations
- Preparing documentation for trips
The right candidate must have:
- Computer skills and be able to work in Word, Excel and other computer programmes
- Must be able to work well in a team as well using own initiative. Good at working under pressure and to set deadlines
- Good Knowledge of UK and European geography
- Will suit someone with a transport background
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing transport company with a very attractive salary.
If you feel this vacancy is for you, don't delay, APPLY NOW!