1. Day-to day-support, delivery and development of all communications activities
2. Brand control, ensuring all communications and marketing activities adhere to the Groups brand guidelines
3. Advertising - helping produce and manage the production of all advertising activities, in both print and digital formats
4. Support our design agency in the production and distribution of marketing assets, collateral and brand elements
5. Manage the print and digital assets within the marketing department storage facilities and online file libraries
6. Support our online and digital activities a. Helping create and manage content on the company website, third-party listing websites, applications and Social Media channels
7. Assist in the production and delivery of all events
8. Support the Commercial Marketing Manager in the delivery of Site Improvements projects Experience in the delivery of Corporate marketing and communications is required in order to be considered for this role.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.