Semi Senior - excellent professional development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK.
The role would suit an ambitious Semi Senior who is keen on developing their skills and is interested in good career progression prospects. It will appeal particularly to somebody who wants to join a firm that offers more than just accountancy services. Our client works within local communities where practices are based to promote young entrepreneurs and to assist start-up and existing businesses to thrive.
Our client is a Chartered general practice offering a variety of professional accounting, tax and business advisory services. This role is based in Telford and the company now provides national coverage through consistent organic growth and through acquisition.
They require a Semi Senior Accountant to join their firm on a permanent basis. The opportunity is paying up to GBP20,000 per annum depending on experience.
Semi Senior Accountant - as a Semi Senior Accountant, you will prepare accounts related to tax returns for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited companies.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, complete bank reconciliations and cash books
- Prepare and submit VAT returns, tax computations and year end accounting files
- Liaise with clients, HMRC and third parties via telephone, email and written communication.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have the at least 18 months experience working in practice
- Experience of preparing accounts and related tax returns for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Strong communicator
- Organised and consistently meets deadlines
- Flexible, good team worker and prepared to go the extra mile
- Customer focused
- Excellent time management
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Degree in Accounting or Finance related subjects preferable.
This role would suit an experienced: Accountant, Practice Accountant, Senior Accountant, ACA, ACCA, FCCA qualified Accountant.
This really is an outstanding opportunity to join, and develop within, a successful practice with unlimited potential for your personal growth and progression.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment.