TM1 Developer - Permanent - Telford
A TM1 Developer is required to join my clients - a leading reinsurer and consolidator of Closed-Life services in Telford on a permanent basis.
A TM1 Developer will be responsible for overseeing the development of OLAP based software applications. The role will include developing new solutions across the business, carrying out BAU support to users and liaising with both internal and external teams.
Key Skills Required of the TM1 Developer:
- Exposure to IBM Cognos TM1
- Strong experience developing OLAP based software applications
- Agile development background
- Financial services experience
- Experience designing and implementing solutions
Key Responsibilities of the TM1 Developer:
- Lead design and architect TM1 Applications, identifying changes and improvements on the flow, use and storage of data
- Build TM1 models within IBM Performance Modeler and adopting new functionality within the cloud deployment of software
- Working with TM1 super users on reporting using Planning Analytics for Microsoft Excel, Planning Analytics Workspace and later introducing IBM Cognos Analytics for BI reporting
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit you application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age