PHP//LAMP Developer: Warwickshire: GBP30,000 - GBP40,000
PHP Developer: Warwickshire: GBP30k - GBP40k + package
A key client based in Warwickshire is recruiting for a PHP//LAMP developer, offering a salary range of GBP30k - GBP40k plus benefits. The client is a market leader in their field. The PHP//LAMP developer will be part of a team that deliver the whole web platform for both the Front End customer facing website and the Back End client deployment site. Working in an agile style. Therefore being experienced in both the front and Back End side is essential, as you will have the chance to own both sides of the platform.
- Ensure an optimal Front End website for potential clients
- Continue roll out of the Back End client deployment web site
- Develop or enhance client data conversion tools
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools. Conducts reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Fluency in PHP and MySQL with at least 3 years' experience.
- Excellent understanding of OOP.
- Familiarity with MVC architecture.
- Experience of Apache, Linux and LAMP architecture.
- Experience using version control (ideally GIT).
- Good understanding of AJAX.
- Familiarity with working to W3C standards.
- Experience using jQuery.