HGV Class 1 Rota Driver
Become part of the Employ Recruitment Driver team!
Did you know -at least 10% of Employ’s workforce gets a temp-perm position at their client of choice.
We are seeking a hardworking and responsible HGV Class 1 Driver to work for client: Marston’s, Burton-on-Trent.
We offer on-going work with shift patterns matched to your preference and our clients.
Tell us what you’re looking for to suit your work life balance and we will endeavour to provide you with it.
- REGISTRATIONS OPEN DAY AT MARSTON’S BREWERY: Book your place on Saturday 21st October at 11am.
- This position is working out of a busy distribution center, trunking to depots.
- Drivers are on a guaranteed 10 hours per shift.
- Several positions and start times available: Mon - Fri: PM / Tues - Sat: AM / Fri - Mon: Middays / Fri - Mon: Early AM
- Full time and part time work.
- Guaranteed 10 hours per shift/ no break deducted.
- Temp-Perm opportunities.
- Weekday: AM: £10.50 / PM: £11.50
- Saturday: AM: £12 / PM: £13
- Sunday: AM: £14 /PM: £15
- Weekday: AM: £12 / PM: £13
- Saturday: AM: £13.50/ PM: £14.50
- Sunday: AM: £15.50 /PM: £16.50
**Guaranteed: 10 hours per shift**
(Pay Bands: AM: 04:00 - 16:00/ PM: 16:00 - 04:00)
Insurance requirements: You must have held your HGV class 1 UK licence for at least 6 months, driven on it for at least 60 days within the last 6 months and have less than 6 points for non-major endorsements.
Contact Us: Email your up-to-date CV and we will be in touch or give us a call for immediate registration.