The role is with a well established and friendly, supportive, expanding company where there are excellent prospects for advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contacting clients by email to collect data.
- Data entry and manipulation in Excel and in-house computer software.
- Client visits.
- Written communication (e-mails, letters and faxes) to supplier companies.
- Obtaining critical documentation from suppliers.
- Client visits to check information and data this may involve weighing exercises.
- Handling inbound telephone queries from suppliers regarding data requirements.
- Cleansing and checking client and supplier data.
- Maintaining an understanding of the regulatory information and its impact on clients.
- High volumes of proactive outbound data acquisition calls to obtain relevant data from suppliers.
You must be a highly organised individual with the ability to coordinate large volumes of paper work and you must be comfortable working with data. A keen eye and strong attention to detail are vital; as documentation must be checked for accuracy and critical information must be recorded. You should be positive and enthusiastic with the ability to work alone and well within a team. You must be a proactive problem-solver, with a high degree of professionalism. You should also have good communication skills both face to face and on the telephone; able to remain professional and polite at all times.
- Well organised.
- Highly numerate.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Competent in multi tasking and prioritising work load.
- Polite & professional.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good telephone manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree level education.
- Some administrative and/or customer service experience would be an advantage.
- IT Literate: MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You must have a valid UK manual driving licence.
This is a permanent position and the salary is GBP17,000 p.a. plus significant bonus (up to 10% of salary) and excellent holidays and benefits.