Our client based in Burntwood is looking for a Wide Slitter Operator for an immediate start. The client has invested a large sum into a new production line and produces steel fabrications. The ideal candidate must have previous experience as a Slitter Operator.
The candidate will be required to work Mon - Thurs 9PM- 7AM. The position is 12 weeks temp to perm for the right candidate
Pay will include a shift allowance; however pay is dependent upon experience.
- Weekly pay
- Onsite parking
- Temp to Perm position after trial period
- Immediate start upon successful interview
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.