IT Support Technician
IT Support Technician - Listers Head Office Stratford upon Avon
Working as part of our busy IT team your role will primarily involve responding to telephone calls, emails and personal requests for technical support from over 2000 internal users.
You will also assist IT department staff on other projects as needed such as training, set up, data entry, documentation and knowledgebase creation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically.
- Provide initial diagnosis and resolving of a variety of IT related issues.
- Log all help desk interactions through the help desk software.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to the relevant resource.
- Track and route problems and document resolutions.
Full training will be provided for relevant hardware and software but the following would be advantageous:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Process driven and detail oriented
- Data entry skills with a focus on accuracy.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role we would love to hear from you.