Customer Service Operator
MandM Direct are one of Europe's leading online, off price retailers offering big brands at low prices, with over 3 million customers and 57 million website visits a year. Based in Herefordshire, we're passionate about what we do and our success is down to our commitment to deliver the best possible customer experience.
We have a number of temporary opportunities for customer focused individuals to join our Contact Centre team over our busy peak period. Based at our Head Office in Leominster, the primary focus of this role is to provide a professional service to our UK customers working across all administration functions.
Main duties will include:
- Answering all customer service calls in a professional manner
- Ensuring all customer interactions are recorded accurately on our customer database
- Responding to emails from customers
- Carrying out duties as instructed in a professional manner and achieving individual KPI?s as set by Management
Skills and knowledge required:
- Good standard of English - both written and verbal
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient keyboard entry skills
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
Hours of work:
9am ? 7pm Monday to Friday, 9am ? 5pm Saturday, 10am ? 4pm Sunday, 4 days per week on a rota basis (Working 1 weekend in 3).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and are available to work the above hours then we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959342105