Lettings Administrator / Negotiator
Our Client, a market leading Estate Agency are looking for a talented Lettings Administrator/ Negotiator to join their busy Lettings team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a varied and interesting role where every member of staff is valued and appreciated for their hard work. A new Lettings Branch is opening in the Tamworth area and will require a proactive individual to steer the branch in a successful direction to replicate the success of the other Lettings Branches of the Business.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to professional staff
- Answer incoming telephone calls providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Deal with property related queries
- Handle applications from prospective tenants
- Arrange and conduct property viewings
- Agree tenancies
- Process tenant referencing
- Handle tenancy sign ups and tenancy renewals.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Previous experience within property/ Estate Agency (desirable).
- Strong administration skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- An ability to work under pressure
- A friendly and positive outlook on work.
Benefits to include:-
- A starting salary of £16,000 will be offered to the successful candidate
- Generous commission of £20 per let agreed property.
- Full time: Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays (9am-12pm)
- Opportunity to work for a market leading Company who value their staff.
- Free parking
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.