A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Co-Coordinator who will work in the Cannock area. As a Warehouse co-coordinator, you will need to demonstrate and deliver high quality guarding and customer service to both our clients and service users.
Immediate start, ongoing position - potential opportunity for a permanent role.
Paying £8.00 - £9.50 per hour depending upon experience.
Hours of work are 19:00pm to 04:00am (NIGHTS)
- Position: Warehouse Co-Coordinator
- Location: Cannock
- Pay Rate: £8.00 to £9.50per hour (depending on experience)
- Hours: Average 40 hours per week
Job Requirements for Warehouse Co-Coordinator Experience:
- Admin Duties
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Issuing PPE to staff
- Booking staff & dealing with staff queries.
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Ongoing training