Purchase Ledger Clerk - join a great team
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team within a family-run business based on Pensnett Trading Estate, Kingswinford. The company has been established in the area for decades and is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk with a flair for handling supplier accounts in a dynamic environment.
Joining the small finance team, you will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the Purchase Ledger in line with company procedures.
Having worked as a Purchase Ledger Clerk or Purchase Ledger Administrator, you will be experienced in:
- Inputting purchase invoices onto Sage Line 50
- Dealing with ledger over 200 suppliers
- Inter-company ledger work
- Weekly ledger reconciliation
- Processing payment runs
- Monthly statement reconciliation
- Posting payments
- Handling internal and external enquiries
- Any associated administration
There is a competitive salary of £17K - £20K dependent on experience, 22 days holiday, and statutory pension. Full-time hours 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
You will be joining a great bunch who really relish being part of the success of the company and are happy to "roll up their sleeves and get on with it". We are seeking somebody with a similar approach.
Essential requirements include:
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Excellent Sage 50 and Excel skills
- Team player
- Able to prioritise
- Good telephone manner
- Hands-on approach
- AAT or similar an advantage
There will be the opportunity to take on more accounts related duties for those with the desire to do so.
Would suit: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Clerk.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment.