National Compliance Data Assistant
Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people's lives.
National Compliance Data Assistant
GBP17,150 per annum (rising to GBP18,201 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
This job sits within Reinvestment and Compliance which is responsible for delivering high quality reinvestment programmes and managing the Group's compliance responsibilities including gas servicing and fire risk assessments to ensure the Group's properties comply with legislation. It is also responsible for procuring energy suppliers, monitoring consumption and improving energy efficiency, as well as being responsible for the Group's Asset Performance Team who undertake the annual Decent Homes and Scottish Housing Quality Standard returns.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Assistant to join our National Compliance team, who are responsible for ensuring the maintenance and compliance of equipment within Sanctuary properties. The role will see you providing an efficient and comprehensive and varied administrative support service to the National Compliance team.
The role of National Compliance Data Assistant will include
- Entering service reports and completion dates for servicing into SAP
- Reviewing invoices on work completed and verifying the information so this can be processed for payment
- Communicating with contractors when services are due to establish dates and updating relevant records
- Assisting in maintaining effective database records to enable accurate recording
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure timely completion of working tasks
Skills and experiences
- Experience of working in an administrative role would be advantageous
- Proven experience of organising your own workload and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft packages, with a particular focus on Excel
- Ability to use computer systems such as outlook and SAP is desirable
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary, up to set limits
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years service
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 21 February 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
'For an insight into what it's like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter'
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.