Laboratory Administrator with previous Lab experience and a Chemistry background. As the Laboratory Administrator you will be proactive in maintaining the Lab inventory, ordering chemicals and able to work without supervision. Maintain a safe and clean customer facing environment, ensure data entry is accurate and assist with the preparation of instruments.
- Maintain records of all samples/projects received.
- Perform Health & Safety Assessments (COSHH) on incoming samples.
- Liaise with account managers/distributors when necessary in order to obtain any missing documents or other information.
- Book sample projects into the Applications CRM database and perform appropriate COSHH assessments of samples received and in accordance with our BMS procedures.
- A good basic chemical knowledge is required as is the ability to interpret MSDS sheets.
- Basic training will be given after which the ability to work under own initiative and own decision making on work is required.
As the Laboratory Administrator you may have previously worked within a lab environment as part of your studies, be a Laboratory Administrator within industry already or you may be working as a Lab Technician within a school environment.
Benefits: Life assurance, Share save scheme, Subsidised health club membership
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.