Our client, based in the West Midlands, are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager or Project Co-ordinator due to continued expansion. The company are looking for a highly capable and ambitious individual who has the potential and determination to develop within the role.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing the project delivery structures and management tools
- Coordinate and lead project review meetings
- Own the key project management documents - schedule, cost, procurement, change control etc.
- Ensure required actions are tracked to completion
- Escalate risks and urgent actions to company directors
- Continuously improve project management procedures and tools
- Find solutions to problems arising
Necessary experience and personal qualities of the Project Manager include:
- Ideally qualified in Prince 2 or other structured project management methodology
- Enthusiasm and determination
- Experience in an engineering/manufacturing/construction environment preferred
- Technical awareness/understanding required
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies and processes
- Structured, detailed and rigorous approach
- Determination to drive to completion
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Excellent MS project experience
The successful Project Manager can expect:
- Excellent salary depending on experience c£35-60k
- 37.5 hours per week with flexitime
Inplace Recruitment is the acting agency for this position and deal with roles including but not limited to: Project Manager, Project Co-ordinator, Manufacturing/Construction etc.
Please note, due to the large number of responses we receive if you have heard from us within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.