Head of Information Security and Governance - Stoke, Up to £80k
An excellent opportunity has arisen with my medical client, who are recruiting for a Head of Information Security and Governance to lead the implementation and management of the Information Security and Governance agenda across the company.
As the Head of Information Security and Governance, you will be responsible for ensuring policies and processes meet national requirements and minimise the risk the business is exposed to. You will also lead the wider team by raising awareness of staff responsibilities through the design and delivery of mandatory training.
- You will develop and lead the Information Governance strategy for the company and act as the designated Data Protection Officer
- Maintain the records management policy and strategically lead its implementation to ensure all records are managed throughout their life cycle
- Thoroughly investigate Information security related incidents and breaches, reporting back to key stakeholders and ensuring standards are met
- Raise awareness of employee's responsibilities for information governance and security through the design and delivery of mandatory training
Required skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years experience of working in an Information Governance and Security environment
- Experience of working with ISO27001/2.
- ISEB or IAAP qualification
- Security specific qualification - CISM, CISSP or CISMP
This is asenior role in an inspiring business that has exciting plans and a clear vision for ther future. The role is interesting and constantly evolving, and comes with a flexible rewards package including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Mobile Phone and Laptop, Company car and Company bonus scheme
Premier are acting as an employment agency