Trainee Healthcare Assistant
Trainee Health Care Assistants wanted in Telford
Have you ever considered a career in care work?
Are you constantly being turned away as you don't have the experience?
247 Professional Health are looking for individuals who have a genuine interest in caring for vulnerable adults to join our team in supporting the elderly in residential care homes in Telford & surrounding Shropshire areas.
Here at 247 Professional Health we offer introductory group sessions designed to provide detailed information about being a health care assistant with 247 Professional Health and what support and guidance you can expect from us.
The Sector Based Work Academy includes:
- Free training - Online and practical
- Subsidised DBS (a DBS is essential to work in care)
- 2-4 weeks practical training in a care home local to where you live (you must do 25 hours each week)
-If you are claiming benefits at the time of the training you can still claim this, if you are not claiming benefits then the training will be unpaid until you start with 247.
- There is a guaranteed job at the end of it
Once the training is complete we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Bookings in advance.
- Excellent rates of pay with increases for nights and weekends.
- Referral Scheme
- Work Life Balance
- Career Professional Development incl NVQ 2 & 3
- Travel Expenses
Responsibilities of a Health Care Assistant
- Represent 247 in a professional manor
- Provide exceptionally high standard of care for the Elderly, supporting people with Dementia, Palliative Care
- Provide personal care in accordance to the resident's care plan which can include but not exclusive to:
- Create and promote a safe and positive living environment.
- Working closely with other health care professionals
Can I still apply if I have previous experience in care?
The answer is yes - 247 recruit Health Care Assistants who want to get into the industry and those who have previous experience.