Field Care Supervisor
We are recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor for a successful and well run domiciliary care branch covering Newcastle-Under-Lyme and surrounding areas. Salary GBP21K along with excellent support and training and benefits package.
As the Field Care Supervisor you will;
- Provide care to elderly people in their own homes
- Be responsible for the development and supervision of the care team
- Ensure a high standard of care is provided to the clients
- Play an active part of implementing customer care assessments, support plans and risk assessments
- Be involved in office based duties, including coordinating where needed
To be considered for the Field Care Supervisor role you will;
- Have worked in a similar role with strong knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care
- You will hold a NVQ / QCF Level 2 as a minimum
- Have experience in developing associated paperwork and documentation
- Be organised with excellent customer care skills
- Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Bee able to work a three on four off, then a, four on three off shift pattern, consisting of 7am start and 10pm finish
Interviews to be help ASAP!
For more information, please call Claire on or APPLY NOW
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.