CNC Machinist required. Our client is a well-established manufacture of new tools and refurbishment of used tools based in the Stourbridge area.
As the successful CNC Machinist you will be using my client's 3D MasterCAM software to drive the range of VMCs to cut metal using the latest tools. You will be capable of programming, setting and operating my clients machine tools and contributing to the training of junior staff.
CNC Machinist Position Overview
- Setting and operating of CNC Machinery
- Working to tight tolerances and under minimal supervision
- Producing a range of high quality components
- High quality workmanship
CNC Machinist Position Requirements
- Apprentice served with a minimum of 5 years' experience in tool room environment
- Experienced with manufacture of dies, injection moulds, clipping tools and the like
- Familiar and conversant with Heidenheim software and MasterCAM or SolidCAM software
- Ability to identify and most importantly solve problems
- Willing to help in the training of our apprentices
- Able to work from CAD models, or 2D drawings to produce efficient tool cutting paths
- Highly detail conscious and focussed on producing excellent components, tools and form
CNC Machinist Position Remuneration
- Salary £15 - £20 per hour (Dependent on experience)
- Overtime available
- 30 days' holiday, including bank
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79932732