Customer Service Representative
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Cannock. We are currently recruiting the role of Customer Service Representative to join an existing team. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
- To answer queries via the telephone/email and any other forms of communication that becomes available.
- To deliver the best customer experience within the restrictions of their role.
- To support the sales force with any new functions/operating systems that have to be implemented.
- To participate in regular on-going training that is required for both new systems and products that may be introduced.
- Use SAP to check stock/customer order status and product Bill of materials.
- Liaise with Production/Technical and Carriers to obtain relevant information to carry out general duties.
- To answer calls in a confident/professional and timely manner.
- To support other members of the team to deliver the best result possible.
- Run back orders and analyse customer/stock information.
- To liaise with other departments whether it is in house or external in order to obtain the answers we need to support
Experience / Requirements
- Excellent Customer Service
- Proven Administration Experience
- Must be able to use your own initiative
- Excellent Communication skills
- Honest, diligent, good attention to detail, methodical and beself-motivated.
- User of SAP
- User of MS Dynamics
Permanent opportunities available
Free on-site parking
Clean work environment
Company pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79970435