Customer Support Manager - £50,000
This Customer Support Manager opportunity is a senior position which reports directly into the Head of Operations for this corporate, software as a service (SAAS), provider. The successful Customer Support Manager candidate will have excellent attention to detail on all aspects of their work as well as the capability to manage multiple activities across the Customer Support department.
- £45,000 - £50,000 base package (depending on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Pension, Healthcare and further corporate benefits
- Manage the daily running of Customer Support team
- Implementing call centre strategies and operations.
- Able to set KPi targets for speed, efficiency and quality across the team
- Office management (team of between 40 - 50 at any one time)
- Identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Handle the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Coach, motivate and retain a team
- Ensure the team accurately diagnose installation and operator issues over the telephone.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
- Develop relationships with key customers.
- Interact with engineers and sub-contractors.
The business is a highly regarded organisation whose products are across the world in various different sectors and my client is looking for someone who is looking to make their next role a career move due.
Professional, experienced and someone with really Gravitas is what my client needs to see from individuals! If you have these attributes and are interested in receiving further information on this Customer Support Manager opportunity then please get your details over to Ian Baldry at VPss Recruitment as soon as possible.