Homecare/ Domiciliary Workers Weekends in Newcastle Under Lyme
Nurse Plus is recruiting Homecare/ Domiciliary Care Workers for weekends rounds to join our care teams in Newcastle Under Lyme, Stoke On Trent and Stafford.
As a domiciliary/homecare worker you will support people with daily tasks within their own home. This includes personal care, dressing, light domestic duties, medication and more.
Our homecare services include supporting people with basic and complex needs. This includes work with Dementia, Parkinson's, Mental Health, MS, Learning Disabilities and many other conditions.
Nurseplus offer a person-centred care at home service which is designed to enable Service Users to live independent and fulfilling lives. Working within care brings real job satisfaction enriching your life as well as the people you care for.
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn GBP100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
We have various hours covering weekends, this allows you to fit work in around your other commitments, or to help you with extra income.
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- You must have a kind and caring nature
- Able to report on individuals' condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for Homecare work