Our client is a well established and successful structural steel company who specialise in design and build projects. They are now in a position to recruit an additional steelwork Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following:
- Read engineering/architects/D&B drawings and produce take offs.
- Produce estimates and quotes for the full content of work.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other parties as required.
In order to carry out these duties, it is expected that you will have:
- Previous experience working as a structural steelwork Estimator
- Experience working on design and build projects would be highly advantageous.
- Experience using Strumis would be beneficial.
- An eye for detail and be an effective communicator both written and verbally.
If you feel you have the right background and experience to carry out this role, we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. (agy)