Bi-Lingual Customer Services Executive
Bi Lingual Customer Service Executive
French or German ideally
GBP20,000 to GBP27,000 depending on language skills
This is a new and exciting role working with a small team of dedicated Customer Service Executives. You will be responsible for looking after customers in Europe, predominately France and Germany, processing daily orders, liaising with other departments to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction. To be successful you need to effectively manage the accounts assigned for a specific external sales person to ensure sales targets are achieved. Customer contact via telephone and e-mail is a daily occurrence. This is not a sales targeted role but the ability to build strong relationships and up sell is advantageous.
Key duties include:
- Liaise with other internal departments
- Communicate, verbally and in writing, between internal and external sales teams
- Setting up new accounts and following up internal sales leads.
- Effectively manage assigned accounts for external sales team with proactive contact on a daily basis.
- Manage customer orders and maintain customer records
- Support external sales team to improve customer forecasting
- Provide 100% customer satisfaction and relationship management
- Eye for detail, Calm under pressure, Quality orientated, highly organised, results focus, good time management, work on own initiative, positive attitude, self-starter
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- IT Skills
- Commercial background
- Team Player
Excellent opportunity working Monday to Thursday 8.45 to 5 with an early finish on a Friday! 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, 7% pension, life assurance and health insurance.