Implementations Specialist (Project Management)
Implementations Specialist needed in Staffordshire.
- In depth knowledge of clinical research processes and procedures, such that client workflows can be identified, understood and documented
- Ability to identify potential areas for process revision/enhancement to deliver immediate value and cost benefits to the client
- Practical experience in implementation of software/systems which support a Phase I clinical research environment
- Expert knowledge of GCP and previous certification in GCP
- Solid working knowledge of relative regulatory requirements & guidelines (Clinical Trials Directive, CFR Title 21, etc.)
- Experience in management and oversight of regulated systems validation
- Demonstrated previous experience in project management and client-facing skills
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years + experience of Phase 1 clinical research knowledge or clinical EDC systems
- You will have excellent knowledge of; Windows Server/Workstation platforms, cloud technologies (e.g. Azure), MS SQL, IIS and barcoding technologies
Please note, applicants who wish to work remotely will be considered!
If you have the skills above, please submit your CV.