Our client is looking for an experienced PHP Support/Developer based in Lichfield, Staffordshire. Their company grew out of successful FinTech companies, who are supporting businesses by automating their processes to increase revenue, reduce costs and keep them fully compliant.
The PHP Support / Developer's primary responsibility will be to support clients, helping them to understand how their systems interact with the company's PHP based bespoke system.
This support will be at a second line level, following in-depth analysis and troubleshooting from the highly experienced team of first-line support.
As you and the role evolve, there will be the opportunity to write your own code and work on creating new systems for the business to use; however, this role is focused on supporting the current systems.
There will also be the opportunity to push yourself, work on exciting technologies and develop yourself personally.
- Willing to adapt, learn new technologies & methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - willing to express opinions & present ideas in a cohesive manner across all levels of the organisation
- Innovative - keen to find new solutions and investigate emerging technologies
- Ability to self-manage and deliver work to a high quality
- Personable/sociable and always willing to help & support others
- Good problem-solving skills with a focus on finding solutions
- Strong understanding of PHP development
- Confident and comfortable with providing customer support
- Demonstrable understanding of secure coding standards
- Working knowledge of payment processing
- Understanding of PCI: DSS
- Understanding of ESB Framework
- GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory UK Bank Holidays)
To apply for the role of PHP Support/Developer, please click APPLY now and send CV.