Weekend Customer Services - Training Offered
Weekend - Customer Services & Sales Executive
Selwood Products Limited is an established market leading global online company in the children's play business . To compliment our existing successful online business model we are opening a showroom in Bury St Edmunds. You will be joining Selwood at time where the sky really is the limit, ideas are welcome and encouraged and decisions are made quickly. Effort, enthusiasm and commitment are rewarded and there is scope to grow this position as the company expands.
What your work environment will be like
Joining a small highly enthusiastic, focused small team environment.
What you'll be doing
- Provide customer support via telephone, email, online chat and face to face.
- Offering prompt and accurate solutions to customer queries
- Make required updates to the database
- Weekend work is required
- Build relationships with customers visiting the showroom.
- Research and develop understanding of our products.
- operate company Facebook, instagram, twitter accounts and be involved in creating vLogs, blogs and product videos.
What we're looking for
Attitude, attitude, attitude and attitude, plus some of the below..........
Ability to providing outstanding customer service with a real passion to help people both face to face and over the telephone.
Highly IT literate
Social Media literate
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Patient and empathetic with good listening skills and a problem solver
Able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Problem solving and analytical thinking, with the ability to engage constructively with complex customer requirements and software features
Proactive self-starter, keen to take responsibility for further enhancing customer's experience