Collection Agents x 12 to start Tuesday 23rd January.
Currently recruiting for 12 ongoing temporary collection agents. The purpose of the role is:-
- To ensure that the organisation meets its cash targets by proactively managing and collecting debt
- To be "the face" of the organisation - an extension of our brand and values
In order to apply for this role, the ideal candidate must have the following attributes:-
- Strong customer service skills
- Clear and fluent communication skills, written and verbal, including letter writing and email production
- Ability to influence and negotiate others with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and confident
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer literate, MS Office
The role is working Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5.30pm. The training for the role is up to 6 weeks, due to the training schedule no time off can be authorised during this period.
The roles are to start Tuesday 23rd January. Interviews will take place Friday 19th and Monday 22nd.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.