Supply Teaching Assistants - Students and Graduates - Rugby
Supply Teaching Assistants Wanted - Students and Graduates - Part-Time - Rugby- ASAP Start
Are you a student looking to earn some extra money?
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain some experience within a school setting?
Academics Ltd are currently working with a selection of primary schools in Rugby who are looking for part-time teaching assistants work within their classrooms, assisting teaching the Early Years, KS1 and KS2 curriculum. This position is perfect for those who are looking to gain some valuable knowledge and experience in a role that fits around their studies.
In your role as a teaching assistant, you will be required to aid the class teacher in preparation and delivery of the lesson, work one-to-one with pupils who are in need of additional support and guide small groups.
The perfect Teaching Assistant will demonstrate:
- The ability to use one's own initiative whilst also following instructions of the class teacher
- Good communication and listening skills
- The ability to liaise with parents and teachers regarding pupils progress
- A happy and upbeat personality, with a 'can-do' attitude
What we can offer in return:
- Flexible working hours that fit around your schedule
- A wealth of experience, useful for a career in teaching or Educational Psychology
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the learning of these children
To find out more about the roles we can offer you with, please contact Bessie at Academics Ltd on or email your CV to .