Our client is one of the West Midland's most respected Financial Planning businesses who specialise in providing whole of market advice to HNW individuals. Their current requirement is for a Junior Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide support to the company's Independent Financial Advisers.
You will be joining a busy Technical and Administration team of around 15 staff, working together to ensure that clients get a 1st class service.
The company are well known for offering progression to their staff and offer excellent training including group training sessions on CII exams run by a qualified CII Trainer. Full financial support will also be provided towards study materials and exams.
75% Junior Paraplanning & 25% Office Administration
Support the Senior Paraplanners and Consultants.
- Oversee changes/restructures of clients' financial planning requirements
- General client work (mostly investigative)
- Attend, when requested, client meetings alongside the paraplanner and/or consultant
Annual Review Valuation Reports
- Report writing
- Obtaining additional information from providers regarding transactions/fund research/withdrawals/annual allowances
- Checking/correcting valuations
Financial Report writing
- Suitability letters
- ISA letters
- Fund switch letters - including assisting Paraplanners with client's asset allocation breakdown and portfolio realignment to the benchmark risk profile.
Collating Information and Documentation
- Obtaining illustrations, application forms, product and fund information from providers including charges, AMCs & TERs
- Exchange quotes
- Prepopulating forms and drafting letters of instruction.
- Obtain information regarding products and investment funds.
- Fund research