Junior Paraplanner - Top National Financial Planners
Our client is a highly respected National Financial Planning business based with offices across the UK. Their current requirement is for a Junior Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide support to Financial Planners in their Rugby Office.
The candidate will be working in a team of Paraplanners to help provide a first class service to the Financial Planners and their clients. You will be mentored by some very experienced and highly qualified members of staff who will assist with your training and development. Because of this, there are fantastic opportunities for progression within this role.
75% Junior Paraplanning & 25% Office Administration
Support the Senior Paraplanners and Consultants.
- Oversee changes/restructures of clients' financial planning requirements
- General client work (mostly investigative)
- Attend, when requested, client meetings alongside the paraplanner and/or consultant
Annual Review Valuation Reports
- Report writing
- Obtaining additional information from providers regarding transactions/fund research/withdrawals/annual allowances
- Checking/correcting valuations
- Requires a good understanding of Avelo/IRESS/1st
Financial Report writing
- Suitability letters
- ISA letters
- Fund switch letters - including assisting Paraplanners with client's asset allocation breakdown and portfolio realignment to the benchmark risk profile.
Collating Information and Documentation
- Obtaining illustrations, application forms, product and fund information from providers including charges, AMCs & TERs
- Exchange quotes
- Prepopulating forms and drafting letters of instruction.
- Obtain information regarding products and investment funds.
- Fund research