External Sales Representative
External Sales Representative
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £22k - 25k DOE + Company Car, phone and laptop
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
An experienced External Sales Representative is required to join a family run builder`s merchant which has been supplying building and landscaping materials to trade and the public for over 100 years.
They have 10 branches across the Midlands which stock a vast array of products from luxury kitchens and bathrooms to timber and insulation. They are looking for an experienced External Sales Representative to join their growing team.
Overall Scope of the position:
- To promote, develop and increase profitable sales for the Company by creating new customer relationships while ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- To assist with the sales operation of branches, as required.
External Sales Representative - The Role:
- Take ownership of and responsibility for your own customer base, approaching potential customers with enthusiasm and building rapport to create strong relationships.
- Have a proactive approach to sales and optimise the potential of both new and existing customers.
- Take time to identify accounts that would benefit from a more hands-on approach.
- React promptly to all tenders, quotations and estimates in accordance with Company pricing policies, completing all paperwork accurately with attention to detail.
- To produce performance reports for your accounts as requested.
- Liaise with manufacturers and suppliers to build rapport and promote mutually profitable sales.
- Be flexible in your approach, with the ability to provide assistance to Senior Sales staff, when required.
- Provide cover for Senior Sales Staff and Branch Managers, as required.
- To represent the Company at trade functions and events, as necessary.
External Sales Representative - The Successful Candidate:
- A high-level of self-motivation.
- Approachable, with a proven ability to problem solve effectively.
- Ability to work alone.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Driven to achieve sales targets and maintain profitable sales for the Company.
- Computer literate.
- Smart Appearance.
- Share responsibility with Management for your own training and development.
- Maintain up to date, accurate and tidy paperwork, records and reports.
- Experience of the following, an advantage: External Account Manager, Account Manager, Cold Calling, Business Development, New Business, Target Driven, Prospecting, Field sales, BDM, Telesales, IT Sales, Technical Sales, Call Centre, Outbound Sales Executive, Outbound Telesales Executive, Outbound Sales Agent, B2C Sales, Telesales, Sales, Business development, Sales executive, Sales person, Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Telesales Consultant, Account Management
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies Please.