Estimator - Window, Door & Curtain Walling
I am currently recruiting for an Estimator to join an ambitious and forward thinking company based in Staffordshire, operating predominantly in the glazing industry. The company undertake work in installation and maintenance within the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors and are now seeking an experienced Estimator to join the team in the Commercial Glazing department. Possessing over 30 years of experience, the company is extremely well respected within the industry and has seen impressive and consistent growth.
The ideal Estimator will come into the company with a full understanding and knowledge of the commercial glazing sector and relevant software, such as LogiKal and Schucal. You will possess a minimum of 5 years' experience, but preferably more.
The role will require the successful candidate to work from Monday - Friday, 8 - 5, compiling estimates for the cost of providing the company's products and services and preparing tender documents, with the aim of winning both new and repeat business for the company. A professional and accurate service will be provided at all times, with a clear focus on meeting and, where possible, exceeding the client's expectations.
Estimator Position Overview
- Compile estimates for the cost of providing the company's products and services.
- Prepare tender documents.
- Provide cost effective and accurate estimations.
- Uphold company's professional values and ethos.
Estimator Position Requirements
- Full understanding of the role of Estimator.
- A minimum of 4 years facade experience.
- A strong knowledge of relevant software (i.e. Schueco, ALUK, Kestrel, Technal, Hueck, Reynaers and Aluprof)
Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000+ (Dependant on experience)
- Performance related bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960190250